[webkit-dev] What is WebCore.order used for?

Drew Wilson atwilson at google.com
Sun Jun 28 15:26:41 PDT 2009

I'm adding the initial APIs for SharedWorkers, which require me to add a
couple of .idl files, as well as implementations in WebCore/workers and JS
bindings in bindings/js.
I'm getting a bunch of weird link errors which I haven't figured out:

  "__ZN7WebCore23JSSharedWorkerPrototype4selfEPN3JSC9ExecStateEPNS1_14JSGlobalObjectE",
referenced from:

 __ZN7WebCore25JSSharedWorkerConstructorC1EPN3JSC9ExecStateEPNS_17JSDOMGlobalObjectE
in JSSharedWorkerConstructor.o

 __ZN7WebCore25JSSharedWorkerConstructorC2EPN3JSC9ExecStateEPNS_17JSDOMGlobalObjectE
in JSSharedWorkerConstructor.o

I note that there are a number of Worker symbols in WebCore.order, and I'm
wondering if I might need to add SharedWorker symbols in there as well - is
there any documentation for what WebCore.order is used for, and when/how to
update it?

-atw