[webkit-dev] VS2005 debugger complains that webkit.pdb does not match with webkit.dll

张雷 zhang.lei at kortide.com.cn
Fri Jun 19 20:47:42 PDT 2009

Sorry, I didn't notice that the webkit.dll was not the one I built but
the one under Safari install dir. What's more, I missed to make it clear
that I writes a minibrowser of my own, not the WinLauncher demo. And I
find that

CoCreateInstance(CLSID_WebView, 0, CLSCTX_ALL, IID_IWebView,
(void**)&m_webView);

always locates the webkit.dll under Safary install dir rather than the
one I compiled no matter what path env I set. If I rename the one under
Safari dir, then CoCreateInstance(CLSID_WebView, ...) fails!

Do I need to register my webkit.dll as a COM server every time I launch
my minibrowser for debug? However, I also want my Safari working without
effects. So, any suggestions?