[webkit-dev] Fwd: Review queue needs love

Drew Wilson atwilson at google.com
Fri Jun 19 13:18:13 PDT 2009

Great, thanks for the responses, all - I feel much better knowing that we're
one big WebKit family :)
I agree that it's a good practice to tag platform-specific bugs, but I
wasn't aware how to do this - I'll make sure I add the appropriate
annotations on any future chrome-specific bugs I submit.

Cheers,

-atw