[webkit-dev] InlineBox::m_isSVG

Roland Steiner rolandsteiner at google.com
Thu Jun 18 19:29:52 PDT 2009

Hi all,

As I'll probably need to add some special handling for ruby in inline flow
boxes, I came across this flag InlineBox::m_isSVG. AFAICT it doesn't seem to
have a deep functionality (it seems to be always true for SVG boxes and
always false for non-SVG boxes). Now, in order to consolidate the code with
my intended changes, I wanted to replace this flag with a virtual function
call on InlineBox::isSVG().

However, before going ahead with this I wanted to ask whether I'm missing
something, or whether there are folks who are deeply attached to this bit
(for debugging purposes, perhaps?).

Cheers,

Roland