[webkit-dev] MIPS port problem - cti_op_put_by_id slow case problem

Toshiyasu Morita tm_webkit at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 17 13:56:12 PDT 2009

--- On Wed, 6/17/09, Geoffrey Garen <ggaren at apple.com> wrote:

> I'm not really interested in helping with the dubiously legal task
of taking
> JavaScriptCore, which is an OpenSource library, and turning
it into a closed,
> proprietary library.
I'm not sure where this weird idea of developing a "closed proprietary" library came from. I have never mentioned anything about developing a closed proprietary library.

My client is a hardware company. It produces consumer devices. They have been using GNU software for a long time. Their current website has a support download page where you can download the GNU source code used in all their released products.

Toshi