[webkit-dev] Review states

Mark Rowe mrowe at apple.com
Wed Jun 17 01:39:43 PDT 2009

On 2009-06-17, at 00:41, Eric Seidel wrote:

> I propose altering our bugzilla setup to have the following review
> states (effectively adding a 4th state):
>
> review:
> REQUESTED
> DENIED
> APPROVED WITH MODIFICATIONS
> APPROVED

I think "DENIED" could also do with having a hard and soft state.  One
to indicate that the approach is completely wrong, and another to
indicate that the approach is sound but it just needs another round of
improvements and review.

Also, does Bugzilla support custom states for flags?  ISTR that it
only allows the three states and provides no means of changing their
names.

- Mark