[webkit-dev] Review states

Joe Mason joe.mason at torchmobile.com
Wed Jun 17 01:25:53 PDT 2009

Eric Seidel wrote:
> I propose altering our bugzilla setup to have the following review
> states (effectively adding a 4th state):
>
> review:
> REQUESTED
> DENIED
> APPROVED WITH MODIFICATIONS
> APPROVED

Sounds good.  The name "Approved with modifications" is a little
verbose, though.

Also, when making the change would somebody need to go through and
classify all the r+ bugs?  If they're automatically reclassified, they
need to become "approved with modifications", which might be a little
confusing because it would lead to bugs being marked that way which
don't actually have modifications.

> I also think making our states have real english names will help new
> people to the project.

+1 on this.

Joe