[webkit-dev] svn-create-patch acting oddly lately

Peter Kasting pkasting at google.com
Mon Jul 20 14:17:46 PDT 2009

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 2:11 PM, Joseph Pecoraro <joepeck02 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Yes, I saw scm.py's solution literally yesterday while I was learning how
> to use bugzilla-tool because I switched to git.  In any case the newer
> revision uses a much better approach then the one in this changelog
> (Repository Root) and ultimately the best approach would be using the UUID
> like you suggested.

I can switch svn-create-patch to using UUID if there are benefits over using
the Repository Root; it'd literally be a four-character change.

In the meantime, I've tried and failed to recreate Darin's problem locally,
so I'm at the mercy of other people to report that they're having this
problem.

In case it helps, the relevant bugs where svn-create-patch was changed seem
to be bug 26999 (source of the original change eseidel mentions) and bug
27323 (source of my updates to the recently-added root calculation code).

PK