[webkit-dev] svn-create-patch acting oddly lately

Joseph Pecoraro joepeck02 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 14:11:50 PDT 2009

> It's kind of sad that we have so many ways of finding the SVN root.
> The code in that link isn't right.  You need to look at the UUID to
> get the right answer.  See scm.py.

Yes, I saw scm.py's solution literally yesterday while I was learning
how to use bugzilla-tool because I switched to git.  In any case the
newer revision uses a much better approach then the one in this
changelog (Repository Root) and ultimately the best approach would be
using the UUID like you suggested.