[webkit-dev] Some new mailing lists

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Fri Jul 3 13:34:05 PDT 2009

I wondered after auto-complete failed me this week, and I accidentally
sent Peter's nomination to webkit-dev instead of webkit-reviewers, why
do we have webkit- at the start of all are lists?  That's just 6 more
characters I have to type to make sure that I auto-complete correctly.
:)

Couldn't they just be:

dev at lists.webkit.org
reviewers at lists.webkit.org
committers at lists.webkit.org
help at lists.webkit.org
jobs at lists.webkit.org

?

(I mean, heck, we could even drop the lists. part too. :)

-eric