[webkit-dev] Some new mailing lists

Maciej Stachowiak mjs at apple.com
Thu Jul 2 20:02:01 PDT 2009

Hello folks,

Based on popular demand, we have created two new mailing lists to
handle some content that's off-topic for webkit-dev. The new lists are:

webkit-help -- requests for help with building webkit, using WebKit's
APIs, embedding WebKit, porting WebKit, and so forth

   I suggest that anyone who would like to help others with WebKit
topics that aren't about the development of WebKit itself, or people
interested in asking such questions, should subscribe. We will
gradually migrate this kind of material off of webkit-dev.

webkit-jobs -- post about WebKit-related jobs.

   I suggest that anyone who would like to post or hear about WebKit-
related employment opportunities should subscribe.

I have subscribed to both lists.

Regards,
Maciej