[webkit-dev] Some new mailing lists

Mark Rowe mrowe at apple.com
Fri Jul 3 13:41:05 PDT 2009

On 2009-07-03, at 13:34, Eric Seidel wrote:

> I wondered after auto-complete failed me this week, and I accidentally
> sent Peter's nomination to webkit-dev instead of webkit-reviewers, why
> do we have webkit- at the start of all are lists?  That's just 6 more
> characters I have to type to make sure that I auto-complete correctly.
> :)

I don't know about you, but my address book has more than just the
WebKit lists in it.  Changing the list names like you suggest would
make it more likely that I would send messages to completely unrelated
people, rather than accidentally sending them to the wrong list.  No
matter who you're sending email to, you need to look at the auto-
completed address and make sure you're sending your message to the
right place.  It's not rocket science.

- Mark