[webkit-dev] Strange Runtime Behavior

Bruce Cresanta bruce at cresanta.com
Thu Feb 26 07:02:15 PST 2009

Hello All,

	When I run my WebView application within XCode, all of the graphics
subresources are enumerable for a web page.    When I run the
executable outside the development environment, the subresources for
the page are truncated to mainly *.css and *.js files.    I've tried
to work with caching with the NSURLRequest, and ignoring the cache
does not have an impact on the run-time behavior that is skipping
images outside of XCode.

- (NSURLRequest *)webView:(WebView *)sender resource:(id)identifier
willSendRequest:(NSURLRequest *)request redirectResponse:
(NSURLResponse *)redirectResponse fromDataSource:(WebDataSource
*)dataSource

Is there a way to disable/clear Webkit cache?   Any other comments are
appreciated.

Thank you,

Bruce