[webkit-dev] about javascriptCore

zhenghe zhang zhenghe.zhang at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 01:53:37 PST 2009

Hi all
	Today, I find a interesting things for javascriptcore.
As followed:
default value" /></div>
<script type="text/javascript">
function alertValue()
{ alert(text1.value); }
</script>
When you run the webpage with webkit, and click the button, but don't pop a
dialog box. If I run it with IE ,and click the button, there is a
pop-dialog.

Now I know the function " int Lexer::lex(void* p1, void* p2)" in
/javascriptcore/parser/Lexer.cpp.

if I change the code "text1.value" to "document.all.text1.value", and there
is a pop-dialog, now I want to change the code of javascriptcore, and make
it like IE. But I don't change it, I hope you tell me some advice.

Thank you
Regards
zh