[webkit-dev] Webkit Building errors in VC++2005

Mital Vora mital.d.vora at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 19:01:21 PST 2009

hi,
It seems that u have not followed the instructions for building webkit in
Windows.
refer http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/BuildingOnWindows

also check weather u have all the required packages for cygwin are installed
properly. verify wiht the below list.
https://dev.mobileread.com/trac/webkitbrowser/browser/trunk/WebKit-r30377/WebKitTools/CygwinDownloader/cygwin-downloader.py?rev=3

Regeards,

Mital Vora.