[webkit-dev] Webkit Building errors in VC++2005

Frank Thomsen fth at trifork.com
Sun Feb 22 00:18:24 PST 2009

Hi Mital

I read that wiki page, as well as followed the guidelines beginning with http://webkit.org/building/tools.html to the lette. I had two colleagues do the same - same result. It was when I found the link included in the last mail that I finally got a breakthrough. There is just too much information missing in the "official" guidelines, I'm sorry to say. I would advice someone to rewrite it :)

Regards
Frank