[webkit-dev] Webkit Building errors in VC++2005

Frank Thomsen fth at trifork.com
Sat Feb 21 08:56:06 PST 2009

Hi

I ran into the exact same problem (amongst a lot of others); The guideline on webkit.org it far from helpful. So I dug through the net and found the following two pages. Hopefully they can be of some assistance. Pay close(!) attention to the first - a lot of good hints!

http://www.masonchang.com/2009/01/better-know-virtual-machine.html
http://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/webkit-dev/2008-May.txt

Regards, Frank