[webkit-dev] namespace indent

Rudi Sherry rsherry at adobe.com
Tue Dec 1 13:11:19 PST 2009

For (2), are we sure the relevant diff tools can isolate the real
changes to those files amid mass indentation?  Most if not all can,
but I don't know about the automatic diffs that may be part of the
webkit build/release/publish process. Not that this is a deal-breaker,
but I wanted to bring it up.