[webkit-dev] I *HATE* CHANGELOGS!!!

Jeremy Orlow jorlow at chromium.org
Wed Aug 26 15:42:56 PDT 2009

I HATE them as well.

We've talked about this before:
http://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/webkit-dev/2009-July/thread.html#8693
There are clearly some people who find them useful to the extent that
their productivity would decrease.  We talked about some other solutions
which would keep their work flow mostly intact.
I think it really comes down to this, though:  Is the productivity boost of
these developers worth the cost of the decrease in productivity of the rest
of us?