[webkit-dev] Using Nightly Builds as Development Binaries

Brian Barnes ggadwa at charter.net
Mon Aug 10 08:17:03 PDT 2009

The .lib file is an import library that contains stubs to all the
functions in the DLL and automatically loads and attachs the DLL.  This
is how much win32 shared libraries (DLLs) are packaged (otherwise you
have to open the library yourself and search for all the entry points
and build pointers to the functions, etc.)  I'd basically want this so I
can use the JavaScriptCore DLL in my project (i.e., not just as an
update for Safari.)

I'd also like to see the specific header files put in there, but that's
not as important but would be nice.

[>] Brian