[webkit-dev] Using JavaScriptCore in Win32

Brian Barnes ggadwa at charter.net
Mon Aug 10 08:27:46 PDT 2009

I'm attempting to use JSC in my win32 port of my application, and am
running into a number of problems.  I suspect they all stem from the
fact that there must be some #defines I need to properly set before
compiling the headers or some other required library or header.  This
seems to be the case as the first error I get is:

#if !PLATFORM(WIN_OS)

throws up an "unexpected token".

I can obviously work around this one but I suspect there are more.  Can
anybody give me a list and this should probably be something that's in
the docs somewhere.  I'm using Express 2008 for the compile.

[>] Brian