[webkit-dev] Using Nightly Builds as Development Binaries

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Mon Aug 10 07:44:51 PDT 2009

It sounds like this mail is specifically requesting one thing:  that .lib
files be included in windows nightlies.  Is that correct?  (I don't know
what a .lib file is enough to know if this is a good idea or not.)
If that is your request, please file a bug.
http://webkit.org/quality/reporting.html

All the pieces to build nightlies can be found in here:
http://trac.webkit.org/browser/trunk/WebKitTools

Last I knew, Mark Rowe (reachable on #webkit as bdash) builds our nightlies.

-eric