[webkit-dev] Fwd: [GTK]Scroll deficiency

Xiong browserwk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 19:34:34 PDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Xiong <browserwk at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 9:42 AM
Subject: Re: [webkit-dev] [GTK]Scroll deficiency
To: Frank Thomsen <fth at trifork.com>
Cc: Brent Fulgham <bfulgham at gmail.com>

Hi Frank

    I am working on gtk+directfb and Brent working on Window+cairo, and you
?

    As you see, Brent and i have two separate bugs, because the workarounds
he described
    do not help me.

    For now, i have resolved the problem in my platform.

    The reason why the screen display confusion is that GDK do not refresh
the
    overlapping region when scrolling.

    So, change the codes as following:

    In function ChromeClient::scroll()

    //   gdk_window_move_region(window, moveRegion, delta.width(),
delta.height());
    //   gdk_region_offset(moveRegion, delta.width(), delta.height());
      gdk_window_move_region(window, moveRegion, moveRect.width,
moveRect.height);
      gdk_region_offset(moveRegion, moveRect.width, moveRect.height);

    After do that, the problem was gone, at least in my
platform(Gtk+directfb).

    Good luck.

    -xiong

Hi guys