[webkit-dev] Getting body height within iframe?

Ben McCann bmccann at google.com
Tue Apr 14 15:47:29 PDT 2009

Hi,
If we have an iframe with height L and its contents have height S where S <
L is there a way to get the height S?
It seems that within WebKit the iframe contents must be at least as large as
the iframe.  In other browsers, I can do something like
document.documentElement.offsetHeight, socument.body.scrollHeight, etc.
within the iframe and get the height of the page's contents.  Is there an
equivalent for WebKit that returns the true height as opposed ot the height
of the iframe.

Thanks,
Ben