[webkit-dev] embedding WebKit in MFC application

LOUAZE Tony Ext VIACCESS-DOS T.LOUAZE.ext at viaccess.com
Fri Apr 17 06:49:21 PDT 2009

Hi Brent,

Thank you for your interesting post, I was desperate to not find Windows app using Webkit on Internet.

I'm trying your sample MFC app, but I have some trouble :

HRESULT hr = CoCreateInstance(CLSID_WebView, 0, CLSCTX_ALL, IID_IWebView, (void**)&m_WebView);

Returns an error :( What should I do ? Should I register somehow Webkit on my system ? I just added the dlls into windows path.

Thanks

Tony LOUAZE
Software Engineer
T +33 1 44 45 64 91