[webkit-dev] Purpose of script debug-safari?

Jack Wootton jackwootton at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 02:10:45 PST 2008

Can anyone clarify the purpose of the script debug-safari?  I loaded
the webkit project into VS 2005, built it using cygwin, launched using
the script run-safari and then attached the safari process to the
project imported into VS 2005.  I can then place breakpoints in the
code and use the browser to perform an action that results in the
breakpoint being hit.

I did not require the script debug-safari for this.  Am I doing something wrong?

Many thanks,
Jack

--
Regards