[webkit-dev] support for Qt 4.3

Adam Treat treat at kde.org
Mon Nov 24 09:35:39 PST 2008

Hi Ariya,

I will simply note that several current customers of Qt Software have yet to
migrate to Qt Extended 4.4 and are still developing plans for doing so.  This
move will preclude them from benefiting from crucial improvements to the
browser engine without a correspondingly large move to a new version of Qt
Extended/Qtopia.  Technologies like Squirrelfish and the improvements made to
the Javascript engine are proportionally very important for such customers.

Cheers,

Adam