[webkit-dev] support for Qt 4.3

Ariya Hidayat ariya.hidayat at trolltech.com
Mon Nov 17 06:37:20 PST 2008

As Qt 4.5 is approaching the release, we would like to express that officially
we would support only building QtWebKit trunk with either Qt 4.4 or Qt 4.5.
This means, nobody from Qt Software will check whether the current state of
the code even compiles with Qt 4.3.

If nobody else is using/building/testing QtWebKit trunk with Qt 4.3, we
propose to remove the support code for that. Otherwise, we can leave it as it
is but then it would be better if there is a build bot for that.

Note that this applies only to trunk, not to any branches.

Thank you!

Best regards,

--
Ariya Hidayat, Software Engineer