[webkit-dev] finding the source method for layout repainting ... help

Luka Napotnik luka.napotnik at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 08:07:16 PST 2008

Hello.

I'm having trouble locating the method which is executed when all
layouts are finished with painting. I followed the FrameView::layout()
method in WebCore/page/FrameView.cpp and did come to the following
functions:
- Document::implicitClose()
- FrameLoader::loadDone()
- FrameView::layoutTimerFired()

But I didn't find the source function which calls these methods. To be
exact, I'm searching for the method that is called when JavaScript
finishes modifying the page and the method when all the layouts are
fully repainted (after page reload or paint() - triggered by JScript).

Please help.

Greets,
Luka