[webkit-dev] wx/Gtk+ and Network backends

Mike Emmel mike.emmel at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 10:44:19 PDT 2008

Well ncurl and curl should merge into one backend once ncurl been tested.

As far as libsoup goes I'd assume that it would eventually grow to be
the Gtk/Gnome
integrated backend over time with vfs integration lots of custom URL
support etc in fact
probably merging into vfs.

So I think they solve two different problems one for tight desktop
integration and one for the webbrowser
as a application thats toolkit agnostic.