[webkit-dev] what triggers the expose event on gtk port

zaheer ahmad zaheer.mot at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 08:18:28 PDT 2008

hi,
This happens when you call a gdk_window_invalidate_rect on the page window
(webView->window). This api implies the window is dirtied and needs refresh
for the specified rectangle area.

you can check  WebCore/platform/gtk/ScrollViewGtk.cpp update* which are
called by the rendering engine.

regards,
Zaheer