[webkit-dev] what triggers the expose event on gtk port

Luka Napotnik luka.napotnik at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 03:10:12 PDT 2008

Hello.

Thanks for the reply. What I need now is a way to trigger an event from
the WebKitWebView or the WebKitWebFrame Gtk+ object instead of calling
the invalidate_rect().

I've noticed the call to containingWindow() which returns a GtkWidget.
The problem is I don't know if that's the gtk+ webview widget. Please
help.

Greets,
Luka

Dne 26.06.2008 (čet) ob 20:48 +0530 je zaheer ahmad zapisal(a):