[webkit-dev] what triggers the expose event on gtk port

Luka Napotnik luka.napotnik at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 05:50:43 PDT 2008

After some analysis I've noticed that the Frame::paint() in
WebCore/page/Frame.cpp is responsible for drawing and updating contents
in case of changes (ie. javascript animations). What I couldn't find out
what actually triggers this function. Any ideas.

Greets,
Luka

Dne 25.06.2008 (sre) ob 13:23 +0200 je Luka Napotnik zapisal(a):