[webkit-dev] Is there flash players plugin for Linux on ARM CPU?

Marco Barisione marco.barisione at collabora.co.uk
Fri Jul 18 06:05:42 PDT 2008

Il giorno ven, 18/07/2008 alle 16.28 +0900, SON SEOK BAE ha scritto:
> 1) Is there Adobe flash plugin (or comptible one that can support
> Flash player 9 contents) for webkit which can work on Linux over ARM
> CPU?

The n810 has an abobe-flashplayer plugin but probably its license
doesn't allow you to use it on other devices or on another firmware.

Swfdec is improving a lot but it's not yet at the same level of the
adobe flash player.

> 2) In Nokia N810 (OS:Maemo) internet tablet,  Adobe flash player 9
> plugin is installed.
>
>     (It is for MicroB browser, which uses modified gecko engine as a
> layout engine.)

abobe-flashplayer package, the .so is
in /usr/lib/browser/plugins/libflashplayer.so.

>     Is it pluggable to webkit engine?

Don't know if that version of the plugin work. Recently we have added
support for plugins to WebKit GTK but I don't know (never tried) if it
works with the plugin found on the n810.

--
Marco Barisione