[webkit-dev] How to use webkit ?

Nemix ereas_dre at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 11 03:20:11 PDT 2008

After more readings on this subject, I have some others questions.

I can use JavaFX as JNI, right ? (only if it works with iphone, I havn't
this information... if someone know ^^)
Can I use AWT ?

If I choose a web browser based on the WebKit (as OWG or Qt), I place it
into a Container and use javascript functions to do what I want ? Or it
isn't what I have to do ?

I thought I can use eclipse to develop my application (as I do usually), and
I would like to use it to develop this application.

I'm sorry for all of this questions but I'm a newcomer in the world of
embedded applications.