[webkit-dev] How to use webkit ?

Nemix ereas_dre at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 11 01:35:29 PDT 2008

Thank you Brent, Gustavo and Patrick !

http://weblogs.java.net/blog/ixmal/archive/2008/05/introducing_jwe.html
I have read others web page about it. But it seems to be for J2SE embedded
system. Does it work with iphone for example ? Because I don't find

Someone told me about 3 kinds of embedded systems : iphone, j2ME and
android.
What I want is to do something for iphone system and Mac OS. This person
told me that it is better for me "to use webkit", that's why I am looking
for webkit and try to understand what I can do, what I can take because I
haven't developped for embedded system and I am a little lost... ^^

Patrick :
> But keep in mind that it probably uses Java graphics which IIRC will
> be slower than drawing in native code.
Hmm... Maybe not the better way for developping for embedded system...
But if this is one the solutions, I keep it in mind  ;)