[webkit-dev] How to use webkit ?

Brent Fulgham bfulgham at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 13:55:16 PDT 2008

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 9:09 AM, Nemix <ereas_dre at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I would like to try webkit cause I really need it for a project. I have to
> develop in Java.
> But I haven't any idea on "how can I start with webkit ?".

I think your question is far to vague for anyone to help you.  It's
not clear on what platform you are interested in using WebKit, or even
what your goal is.

Since you mention Java, you should probably look into Google's Android
project, which is using WebKit within a Java context.  Building on
their work might be the most efficient approach, as they have already
set up the necessary infrastructure to call into WebKit from Java and
so forth.

Good luck,

-Brent