[webkit-dev] Re: Issues with font rendering on DirectFB build

Mike Emmel mike.emmel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 07:43:12 PST 2008

Alp attached is my patch to remove X11 refs if you building for gtk/directfb.

Its not quite right since you have the case of X11/GTK on Windows
thats not dealt with.
I think some more changes are needed in the headers to build that variant.

It adds PLATFORM(X11) and PLATFORM(DIRECTFB)
I need the DIRECTFB one later for my movie backend using directfb
video providers.
Which I need to submit.
I don't think the GStreamer backend has to be gtk specific. We should
be able to
do a variety of bindings that are generic.