[webkit-dev] Re: Issues with font rendering on DirectFB build

Mike Emmel mike.emmel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 07:29:56 PST 2008

So should defaultOptions be set to something sane  or is nulls ok ?

I think the real problem is the above screen resolution issue but I'm
not sure about
the interaction between screen scaling and the base font options. It
seems to me we don't want to allow fonts to scale below a certain size
?

On a side note we should add get/setDefaultOptions and the above code
should move into the webkit binding layer.

Also the same for dpi I think it should be up in the app and we push
the value down
via get/setScreenResolution.

This approach decouples the cairo/font code from gtk so it can be used
for other ports.