[webkit-dev] Is WebKit really working with QT4 ?

Lars Knoll lars at trolltech.com
Wed Oct 17 04:26:28 PDT 2007

Lionel,

don't use that ubuntu package for Qt4. It's based on qt 4.3.0 beta1, and there
have been some API changes between beta1 and 4.3.0 final. Get yourself Qt
4.3.1 or 4.3.2 from www.trolltech.com, and use that.

QtWebKit is still work in progress, but most things do actually work (even
though you'll see tons of notImplemented warnings).

Lars