[webkit-dev] Resizing a WebView

Michael Seydl michael.seydl at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 06:21:16 PDT 2007

Hi,

I'm embedding a WebView via COM under Windows in a QTWindow. I know it
sounds akward, but on to my questions.

I implemented a certain "fake" widget and gave it's HWND via
webView->setHostWindow() to the webview. In the QT window i've used a
layout so the my widget will be resized with the window (i'm also
receiving the resizing events of the same). Now i'd like to resize my
webview to this new size information accordingly. Unfortunatelly i
haven't found any clue on how to resize a webview onz it's initialized.

I'd be glad about any help and best regards,

mike