[webkit-dev] Bus error while building WebKit on Mac

Song Yuan song at yuan.se
Tue Oct 9 01:30:55 PDT 2007

I was planning to update Xcode anyway, so I did it. I installed the
latest release as you recommended and now my Xcode is "2.4.1", Gcc is
"powerpc-apple-darwin8-gcc-4.0.1 (GCC) 4.0.1 (Apple Computer, Inc.
build 5367)". After doing all this, WebKit was successfully built and
run within Safari with no problems. Anyone else who has similar
problem should be able to fix it in the same way.

Thanks for all the help!

/Song