[webkit-dev] Download client

Naiem Shaik naiem.shaik at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 21:02:06 PST 2007

Hi Ryan and All,
Greetings!!

Thanks for your inputs.
I have created a CURL handle and am able to download the content.
But my problem with this implementation is that download happens synchronously.
The existing CURL handle which WebKit uses to open the pages is not used.
If i create a thread and run this download in new thread will it be thread safe.
I am planning to implement proper download client, so options like
download pause,resume,progress and number of bytes transferred all can
be supported.
So any pointers on how to proceed with implementation.

Best Regards,
Naiem