[webkit-dev] Apollo

Maciej Stachowiak mjs at apple.com
Tue Mar 20 14:26:16 PDT 2007

Hi Chris,

On Mar 20, 2007, at 1:38 PM, Chris Brichford wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We just put out our first public version of Apollo, which is using
> WebKit.  You can check out our version of WebKit at http://
> opensource.adobe.com:8080/@md=d&cd=//webkit/M3/&c=2oh@//webkit/M3/
> WebKit/?ac=83.  For information on how to get the tree on your
> local machine see: http://opensource.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/
> Using_Perforce_with_the_Adobe_Source_Libraries

I'm glad to hear you have posted the sources. Do you guys have any
kind of record of what changes you made? It's hard to tell from the
uploaded sources, which have no ChangeLog entries or revision history.

Or do you perhaps have a downloadable tarball and a specific public
SVN revision number we could diff against?

Regards,
Maciej