[webkit-dev] (no subject)

Mark Rowe bdash at webkit.org
Tue Mar 20 15:30:09 PDT 2007

Hi Chris,

The instructions at <http://opensource.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/Using_Perforce_with_the_Adobe_Source_Libraries
 > do not appear to work for getting a copy of the WebKit tree.  The
instructions there seem to deal with 3 paths within the repository
-- //media, //release, and //submission.  Attempting to use the p4
command-line client to access //webkit/M3/WebKit results in a strange
error message: "Error in client specification. Mapping '//webkit/...'
is not under '//media/...'".  I'm a complete newbie when it comes to
Perforce, so perhaps I'm doing something silly.

Thanks,

Mark Rowe