[webkit-dev] (no subject)

Chris Brichford chrisb at adobe.com
Tue Mar 20 13:38:04 PDT 2007

Hi,

We just put out our first public version of Apollo, which is using WebKit.  You can check out our version of WebKit at http://opensource.adobe.com:8080/@md=d&cd=//webkit/M3/&c=2oh@//webkit/M3/WebKit/?ac=83.  For information on how to get the tree on your local machine see: http://opensource.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/Using_Perforce_with_the_Adobe_Source_Libraries

We are using version of WebKit that was top of tree around September 11, 2006.  We did not attempt to get our changes into the svn repository at WebKit.org because we are so far out of date.  We are now working on getting our version of WebKit updated to top of tree WebKit.  We plan, in future, to submit our changes directly back to the WebKit svn repository.

Integrating WebKit with Apollo uncovered some technical issues that I'll be posting about in the next day or so.  I'm interested in getting your feedback to our proposed solutions to these issues.

We are really happy to be using WebKit and we'd like to thank all of those who helped us out over email and IRC.

Chris Brichford
Adobe Systems Inc.
http://www.adobe.com/go/apollo