[webkit-dev] Javascript collector

Patrick Hanna phanna at email.unc.edu
Wed Jul 25 13:27:44 PDT 2007

Well that is both good news and bad news. The good news is that the
fix is very easy (is someone working on it as we speak?) and it fixes
the crash I am seeing. The bad news is how come this has been working
for so long? How come LayoutTests/plugins/plugin-javascript-
access.html doesn't fail every time it is run?