[webkit-dev] The Application Data Folder for Visual C++ Express could not be created

Nagy Tamás nagyt33 at freemail.hu
Wed Jul 25 13:59:09 PDT 2007

Hi all!
I still trying to compile webkit under Windows XP. I have done everything as mentioned on the web page. But if I try build it, I get a popup window with the following message:
"The Application Data Folder for Visual C++ Express could not be created"
I also tried to run Visual C++ from cygwin like this:

$ "/cygdrive/c/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio 8/Common7/IDE/VCExpress.exe"

, and I also got the same error message.

If I run Visual C++ from a 'normal' command promt like this:

>"c:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE\VCExpress.exe"

, it starts without any error message.
Any ideas about what am I doing wrong?
Thanx,
Tamas

2800 állásból Te is találsz megfelelőt! Mérnöki, értékesítői, asszisztensi, pénzügyi és IT állások a Jobline.hu-n!
www.jobline.hu
http://ad.adverticum.net/b/cl,1,6022,186603,243027/click.prm