[webkit-dev] Building on Linux

Jean-Charles VERDIE jcverdie at pleyo.com
Thu Feb 15 03:38:19 PST 2007

It is. It is even close to be build-botted :)

I can have it sent to you, but as I said, for the moment, it's really
focused on the changes we made, but we can start talking about it since
our goal is to have our changes integrated to the TOT when we're ready
to propose it.

BTW, CMake is really good at distributing compilation compared to
Bakefile ;)

You can contact me on gtalk jicheu at gmail.com or skype jcverdie so that
we see how to move forward.

J.