[webkit-dev] Auto-launch installer after download dmg

Bill Patterson billpatt at aol.com
Mon Dec 10 02:07:08 PST 2007

I've got a installer on a dmg, that when downloaded by Safari 3.04,
automatically mounts the dmg and launches the installer.

I'd like to reproduce this in my WebKit based application.  Are there
functions that do this?

I haven't specified anything on the dmg to select the installer, so
I'm assuming the OS is detecting there is one installer and running it?

I'd like to understand this mechanism better.  Are there docs out
there for this?

Thanks,

Bill Patterson